Monday, December 2, 2013

Zuma's Role In Congo & The Central African Republic



Still trying to figure out, as so many others I suppose, why intervention in CAR went into high gear just a few weeks ago. Still believe it has something to do with South Africa & Tanzania's involvement in Congo.

In october Francois Hollande paid a visit to Jacob Zuma and planned the conference that will take place in Paris in a few days.

In the meantime the #m23 has been defeated by the Congolese army with the help of the South African army. Jacob Zuma visited Kinshasa the day the crisis ended to send a clear message to foreign nations that backed #m23.

The role of the Burundian army in Somalia, Mali and now the Central African Republic indicates a strategic alliance is emerging between the South African and the French African blocks inside the African Union.

Burundi indicated it's readiness to send troops to the Central African Republic in july.

1 comment:

Neil Shaffer said...

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well,

My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com
I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

All the best my friend,
Neil
neil@binaryoffers.org