Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Google Blogsearch Problem

Since march 13th blogsearch seems to have trouble finding or publishing my most recent posts on this blog. I suspect it has something to do with the feeder adjustment. I added my former feeder to google, because feeder has become part of google. I just did what it asked me to do. I googled some on this issue, and indeed there seem to have been more cases like this.

If anyone has advice, I would be very happy to solve the problem. Others suggest "write better content" and "write more often", but in this case I think there must be some technical problem.


No comments: