Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crossing Don Scoggins

May 18 I posted the article "Don Scoggins, Huckabee supporter votes Obama", which was taken from the website Rocky Mountain News and written by Bill Johnson under the title of "This campaign inspires, befuddles black men".

I got this reaction from Don Scoggins June 18th, 2008:

"Normally I wouldn't respond to such a fraudulent fabrication. And, at this time I deny any and all quotes attributable to me saying "I would cross over and vote for Obama." Anyone who believes such unverified nonsense coming from an unsourced publication is not too bright and doesn't deserve to participate in our voting process. While admiring Senator Obama's historic achievements I never said I would vote for him. I do find his politics dangerously too liberal.
I am available to speak to anyone personally who cares to further discuss who I plan to support in November, and be reached anytime at 703-565-6771."
Don!



Nevertheless I somehow wasn't very surprised when I read the article "Obama Saves the GOP" written by Don Scoggins november 1st 2008 in which he says:

"After much soul searching and conceding not agreeing totally with his political views I concluded Senator Barack Obama is the person most fitting to lead the U. S. and reinvigorate the GOP."


Don Scoggins had decided to cross over to Obama if Huckabee wasn't the nominee, that was clear in february 2008. I wrote that truth down in may, he reacted in june with the following comment:

"Anyone who believes such unverified nonsense coming from an unsourced publication is not too bright and doesn't deserve to participate in our voting process"

To me it's therefore clear that he owes me and my readers an explanation. I am waiting.

No comments: