Saturday, December 6, 2008

honest dialogue about the resource war in the Congo

Kambale Musavuli, Spokesperson and Student Coordinator of Friends of the Congo, gives a helpfull and usefull summary of the ongoing dialogue about the war in Congo.

Olley Maruma did a lot of work on this article about the funds for wildlife conservation in the Virunga National Park in eastern DRC
"On September 19 2007, Condoleezza Rice's State Department and USAID announced the provision of US$496 000 of new funds for wildlife conservation in the Virunga National Park in the eastern DRC".

In the meantime on my blog Sharangabo Rufagari, a 100% Nkunda supporter living in Canada, recently answered to my question:

coloredopinions:
"I would also like you to comment on the allegations made by the Rwandan ambassador Kimonyo about Paul Rusesabangina and Robert Krueger, a former U.S. Senator (Dem-TX) and Congressman, that they were busy dealing arms and that the arms would be used against the government in Rwanda. Was Kimonyo telling the truth?"

Sharangabo Rufagari:
"As for Ambassdor Kruger and his role in tragedy occuring in the great lakes right now.I do not need to refer myself to what said Ambassador Kimonyo about him.I have enough informations regarding what he did when he was in Burundi and his cozy relationship with the Rwandan genocidaires.I should share with you readers extensively in my future postings."

Making all sorts of allegations against Robert Krueger, the respected gentleman from Texas, without backing those allegations up. To me it's not soo much the lying that bothers me, thats funny at the most, it's the insult to my intelligence that irritates me.

No comments: