Saturday, November 29, 2008

CNDP website hosted by Rwandan diaspora?

Sharangabo Rufagari, a Rwandan living in Canada, is helping Nkunda by hosting the CNDP website. Paul Rusesabangina recently said about him and others:
"In the USA and Canada, the defamation movement against me is run by Sharangabo Rufagari, Alexis Bisangwa, Alexandre Kimenyi (the owner of Ibuka-l internet group), Egide Karuranga, Jean-Paul Nyirinkwaya from PAGE-Rwanda association in Canada, and Louise Mushikiwabo, the newly appointed Information Minister in President Kagame’s government. Coordination at the top is under the care of James Kimonyo, the Rwandan Ambassador in Washington, DC, who is notoriously known for having caused an uproar on September 8, 2007 at the launch of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Initiative (TRC) in Chicago, by alleging that two former American Ambassadors were arms dealers."


27 Aug 2007 Sharangabo Rufagari wrote:
Dear Jackie,

I spend times talking to Laurent everynight.He told me to don't worry.One
may think that the almighty GOD may have given some kind of assurance.Laurent
is a true Revolutionary.Not the world has even see a such figure since the
legendary CHE GUEVARA.
Laurent told me that Rwanda has abandoneed him.He told me all the troubles
he was going into.He talked to me as a brother.With such sincerity I have never
seen from anyone.Laurent knows very well that I have access to the most high
sphere of Rwanda.He knows very well that what Sharangabo want it is executed
right away.

I will be meeting with KAGAME on the 25th of next month in New York.In my
agenda talk with him there is NKUNDA.

In meantime Nkunda told me to no CRY FOR HIM.I talked to you about the
possibility of him to leave us as a human being and you were Sad.Well we are
rebels,we fight against injustices wherever it occurs,your friend H.E Paul
KAGAME use to be like us.He is right now a President of a Country.KAGAME is a
friend of mine.I have proved to you enough.There is one thing I want from him
DON'T LEAVE NKUNDA alone to fight our WARS.This guy is just marvellous,on his
own he is fighting the evils.

I will be speaking with KAGAME very soon.

All the best

http://www.cndp-congo.org/

Sharangabo Rufagari

Montreal,Canada.

11 comments:

sharangabo said...

Dear Sir,Madam,

Your blog was brought to my attention and specificaly the posting concerning myself.First of all I would like to state that altough I am a 100% supporter of the CNDP and his Chairman General Nkunda Mihigo and I do contribute in away which is highly appreciated by the General himself to the CAUSE.I am not the CNDP website host.

As for determinating that I am from the Rwandan diaspora refering to what Paul RUSESABAGINA has writen or declare concerning my identity you were mistaken.There are plenty materials on the web relating to whom I may be.Mr Rusesabagina is not definitely a suitable reference for that matter

They should not be any doubt as to where I stand when it comes to the current political situation in the Great Lakes area or the DRC.I am ready to fully contribute to the INFORMATIONS of your readers concerning the devellopment taking place in Africa.


Regards.


Sharangabo Rufagari

ColoredOpinions said...

Wel thanks for reading my blog, but could you fill me in on who is the contentmanager for the CNDP website?

You trigger my curiosity, I would like to know what CAUSE you are referring to and what your identity might be.

At least one thing I was right about, you are a 100% Nkunda supporter.

p1kagame said...

Dear sir,

The CNDP website is managed by the movement department of information.

As for what I refer as the CAUSE.I meant the reasons the CNDP is fighting for.Those reasons are well stipulated in the website for everyone to know.

The question regarding my Identity.I would like to let your readers know that I am a Canadian of Congolese origin born from parents who were Rwandan by birth.I am of the peoples who have that double heritage and I do sincerely hope that my double statuts will help me contribute positively in the rebuilding of trustship among the countries who makes the great lakes of Africa.I do also enjoy the privilege to be enough close to the Rwandan leadership given my credentials as a good defender of the RPF revolution.As much as General Nkunda was a part of this great revolution like Che Guevara was a part of the Cuban.Myself also I have contributed to let the word knows what great things have happened in Africa since the RPF stopped the genocide and embarked on helping to build a New AFRICA.

All the best

Sharangabo Rufagari

ColoredOpinions said...

When we look at the history of revolutionary movements, we see that they have never contributed to democratic development. In general we can say that revolutionary movements have led to mass killings, minority rule and oppression.

I would also like you to comment on the allegations made by the Rwandan ambassador Kimonyo about Paul Rusesabangina and Robert Krueger, a former U.S. Senator (Dem-TX) and Congressman, that they were busy dealing arms and that the arms would be used against the government in Rwanda. Was Kimonyo telling the truth? And if not, why has the Rwandan Government never explained to us why their ambassador was spreading this fallacy?

p1kagame said...

Dear sir,

I find your assertions about "REVOLUTIONS" very interesting.

I would like for you to come up with some concrete cases to back it up.Let me remember that the moderne UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is issued from A REVOLUTION.This apply also to FRANCE.Should I understand from yor point of view that those two countries are not DEMOCRATIC?

As for Ambassdor Kruger and his role in tragedy occuring in the great lakes right now.I do not need to refer myself to what said Ambassador Kimonyo about him.I have enough informations regarding what he did when he was in Burundi and his cozy relationship with the Rwandan genocidaires.I should share with you readers extensively in my future postings.

Regards.

Sharangabo Rufagari

ColoredOpinions said...

Apparently you don't have any information about Robert Krueger's involvement in sending weapons to fight the current Rwandan government. I don't understand how you can fight for a CAUSE by spreading lies.

ColoredOpinions said...

Still no evidence presented by Sharangabo Rufagari on Robert Krueger's arms deals to the FDLR. Interesting how these revolutionaries opperate. Spreading lies when the truth starts to hurt.

Sneha Gupta said...

Hi,
Congratulations for this nice looking blog.
Keep it up!
Regards,Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Its really interesting to read the above dialogue. I have noticed that the CNDP website has recently been taken down.

Does anyone have another link, or a copy of the website, or the information that was on the site.

I would be very interested to read the information that was listed.

Could you send to me at thelocalboy@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Craig

ColoredOpinions said...

I think http://www.kivupeace.org/ is also a cndp website, correct me if im wrong.

ColoredOpinions said...

interesting to read that the site has been taken down. Here is a document by the cndp that still is available from the original www.cndp-congo.org website, i remind you that kivupeace.org can also be considered a cndp website http://www.kivupeace.org/vi.pdf